The earliest Sanborn map of the site was completed in December 1904, while Comstock House was still under construction. Note that the cartographer thought that it was to be a 1½ story house - a common mistake with gambrel type roofs that homeowners sometimes exploited for lower taxes. Note also that a street number had not yet been assigned.

The maps presented here are for educational purposes, and may not exactly represent the published map for that year. Details common between two or more maps have been composited together to minimize drafting errors that cause parts of the images to shift unnecessarily between displays. Raw data at high resolution and with each year stored as a Photoshop layer can be obtained by request.